Our Journey Home

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Our favorite frozen treat!

Some nights, when the children are in bed and the house is quiet, David and I like to sit together and chat, while we indulge our sweet tooth! (**Sidenote: Oh, how I love love love my wonderful husband! I treasure the times when we just sit and laugh and talk!) We love to splurge with an orange julius! It is simple to make, but it is oh-so-yummy! All you need is a frozen orange juice concentrate, 1 and 1/4 cup water, 3/4 cup milk, 1/2 cup sugar, and about 20 ice cubes. I put all of this into our blender, and within minutes we are sipping our favorite frozen treat! I promise if you try it once, you'll be adding 'frozen orange juice concentrate' to your grocery list! wink.
And, speaking of fun things to eat... I made Emma Grace a special quesadilla for lunch the other day! We are very excited for the arrival of fall at our house!


"Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom."- James 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment