Our Journey Home

Monday, September 10, 2012

A sweet snapshot of our weekend

I took this picture over the weekend, and this sweet snapshot perfectly describes the last few days! Even though we stayed busy, we all just enjoy being together.  When I saw Bella and JJ curled up on their daddy's lap in the office, it blessed my heart so much!  In addition to our church responsibilities, David spent several hours studying for school in the office, I baked three cakes (wow, thank you God for these opportunities!), and the children played and played. It was a wonderful weekend!
"Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me."- Psalm 31:3

1 comment:

  1. It sounds wonderful Best Friend! I've been reading through your blog and it's so great to see all the wonderful things that have been going on in your life! I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete