Our Journey Home

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday funny: Salt?

During dinner, I served Wubs a second helping of green beans and by her request, I sprinkled a little salt over the top.
"Mmmmm, Mommy, these are SO delicious!!" Emma Grace said happily, between bites.
"I'm glad you like them, baby."
Suddenly, Emma Grace stopped chewing.
"Mommy, do you know what Clara told me in the bonus room?" (Clara is a dear friend of Wubs, who is in the 1st grade. The bonus room is a classroom at our church.)
"What's that?"
"She told me that salt will give me high blood pressure."

Have a wonderful weekend!

"But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it."- 1 Timothy 6:6-7

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! So funny!!! Thank you again friend for making a cookie cake for my brother! I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete