Our Journey Home

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bella and JJ

This past weekend, David and Wubs went to run a few errands together. (Emma Grace LOVES her daddy-daughter time! )While we were waiting for them to return, I asked Bella if she would like to go for a walk; it has been SO beautiful outside! We put JJ in his little tricycle stroller and we walked, and walked, and walked. We were about a blocks from home when Bella's legs got tired.  I used to be able to allow Bella to ride in the stroller and I would carry JJ, but now, if JJ is not strapped in, he wants to run! So, I had to be resourceful. (I kinda felt like MacGyver but without the duct tape. wink!) Bella and JJ rode double, and they had the best time all the way home! Our two youngest children have such a sweet relationship; it blesses my heart so much to watch them together. I am so thankful to be a mommy!



"The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. But the man who loves God is known by God."- 1 Corinthians 8:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment